Where will my book be sold?
Bubok makes your book available to the most complete sales network.
Heare are the some of our mail paperback selling point, as well as some of the extra services you will get with this pack:
How does it work?
- Our associated libraries will receive all the information about your book and will be able to order the copies they need.
- In addition, it can be purchased at Agapea.com and also in the websites of Bubok Mexico, Colombia and Argentina.
- Your readers will be able to go to any of our associated bookstores and order your book. We will print it and we will deliver it in less than 7 days
- Your book will always be available for bookstores without stocks or minimum orders, thanks to POD technology (print on demand)
* Due to the delivery times (24-72h) it is necessary to have a small stock to sell your books on Amazon.es
On what platforms can your e-book be purchased?
Bubok puts at your disposal the most complete network of digital libraries. These are only some of the online bookstores where your e-book will be for sale:
See the complete list here
How does it work?
- Participate in the editing process and make decisions on issues like the appearance of your cover or the sale price of the hand of our editing team.
- We take care of registering it in each shop and we assure that it is published correctly, so that you don't have to worry.
- Once the cover and the ePub are ready of your book, we assign the ISBN and we publish it in Bubok.
- In an approximate period of two weeks, your book will be on sale in all digital bookshops of our network.
- The loading process on the platforms begins when the ISBN agency has catalogued your book.
- The book will be available in our network of online libraries for an unlimited time, and you can unsubscribe this when you decide.
And what about my profits?
Get the 80% of the benefits what you generate. Commission of the bookshops: 25-35% on PVP.
All the information on the sales is in your author panel.
You can check in your benefits every month and we will apply them into your Paypal or checking account.
What the authors say about us
"I never thought I would publish a book. Illusion and constancy led me to write it, without any pretense, enjoying the experience of making it a reality. Afterwards, I considered publishing so I contacted Bubok. Everything was easy and pleasant, without hurry but without pause. Shortly afterwards, the book is for sale and I have a copy in my hands. I love the result, for me it has been a small miracle, one of those exciting moments in which life rewards us from time to time."
Ignacio Santo Domingo Pascual
Writing a book is a difficult adventure, a gestation of one's own interiority. Publishing the book is a birth, except that, for novel authors like me, it is an unknown world to us. I sent the book to several publishers who, in the end, decided not to publish it. For a friend I discovered Bubok and took an appointment. From there, everything was like a birth without pain. The team, each in its place, has dealt with everything I asked for with great professionalism, attention and care. His advice has been very helpful. And the same at the time of making the book known abroad. I have not felt like a customer but as a member of the team. My thanks.
Jose Luis Rem√≠rez
Start selling your e-book now
For only $ 1,217.88
Any questions? We can help you
Is there something you don't understand? Has your book got anything in particular? Don't worry. We can talk about your project.
ATTENTION: OUR ONLINE STORE IS OPERATING AS USUAL. WE WILL CONTINUE TO SEND ORDERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR NORMAL TIMETABLE, ALTHOUGH IN SOME CASES, SMALL DELAYS MAY OCCUR DUE TO TRANSPORTATION ISSUES. WE ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME, AND APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. Close x