You can use any word processor in order to lay out your book. Professional layout softwares are advisable if you can use them. Check our Word Office templates to ease this process. Remember that we offer professional layout services
to give your book a customized finish.
Here are some basic recommendations:
• No matter what software you use for laying out your book, a PDF file is required when you upload it in Bubok.These are the instructions
to get a PDF.
• Make sure your layout size matches one of our available printing sizes. If it doesn't, your layout might be resized with unexpected consequences. Check our available sizes here
• Always leave 2 to 2.5 cm margins in all sides.
• If you need bleeds on your print book, follow these steps
• Pay attention to your book's structure. If you are not sure about how to organize its content, contact us
• Do not pick complex typographies; they can be hard to read. Also, remember to embed the fonts to your PDF file. If you forget this step, a different typography might be used instead, changing the whole layout. Learn more here
• All the pictures in your book must meet the following requirements, otherwise your copies will not be successfully printed.
Remember that, as an independent author, you are responsible for the files you upload to our platform. Please read all these instructions carefully to get the best print results and check our layout services
if you prefer us to do it for you.