You probably have a manuscript thatâ€™s been hiding in your drawer or a secret folder in your computer for quite some time now. Or youâ€™re an expert in a particular field and would love to write down all your knowledge so more people can learn and, of course, finally know your name. So, let us ask you:
Have you been always wanting to present yourself to others as a writer? Have you been dreaming about sharing your works with the world? Have you tried to do that many times before but were unsuccessful? Are you starting to feel that frustration for not being able to put your professional experience or great stories youâ€™re carrying with you in pages of a book? Speaking straight, have you been trying to find out how to publish a book?
Well, letâ€™s put an end to that today.
Some say that there are no miracles, but Bubok is going to make your dreams come true. Why? Because we support independent literature, and here are the reasons. Also, because weâ€™re eager to read what you have to say. Every story of any kind is humanityâ€™s heritage, isnâ€™t it?
What’s in It for You?
No doubts you not only want to publish your book but do so with all the guarantees. Also, we bet that you couldnâ€™t resist the idea of publishing your work in more than 7 countries. Keep your head up, because Bubokâ€™s team spent years working with authors exactly like you. Here is a brief summary of what we can offer for you and your book:
- We value your work and we guide you through the editing and publishing options that best suit your needs.
- Our team of professionals is at your disposal to turn your work into an edited and ready-to-sell book.
- Bubok distributes your book to 100s of digital platforms such as Amazon, Fnac.es, Casadellibro.es, and iTunes just to name a few.
- We make your book available on-demand in our associated libraries all over Spain and on our online platform from anywhere in the world.
- We ease the organization of events and presentations at our bookstore in Madrid.
How to Publish Your Dream Book
At Bubok we have accompanied thousands of people along the publishing path who then became established authors. Donâ€™t worry, we knew that you were also going to show up someday thus we saved a spot for you too. Now take a seat and have a look at our 4 keys how to make your book:
- Investigate! First, rate your work and investigate the available formulas (print, e-book formats) to decide which one best suits your needs. Each book needs an editing and publishing strategy appropriate for its audience and the content itself. For example, an illustrated children’s book does not have the same needs as an essay with many subsections, or a novel, because neither the contents of these books nor their readers are the same.
- Put it in expert hands. It is a matter of respect both towards your content and your readers, that your book goes public with the best foot forward. Independent content readers are becoming more and more demanding and poorly edited books, no matter how good they are, will be less likely to succeed. Therefore, avoid publishing a book without professional advice.
- Choose a platform. Consider several platforms, digital stores and sales channels for your book. There are platforms that allow you to distribute your book in 100s of digital libraries, like Bubok. Keep in mind that the channels you choose will condition the decisions you make about the format and appearance of your book. Therefore, taking some time to review them is very important.
- Have a strategy. Keep in mind your strategy for the book launch and plan all your steps around it. For example, if you want to present your book, define the most appropriate date for the event and decide when it should be laid out, when you will have the cover list ready, etc. This way you will start working on the promotion from the very first minute, and all your actions will be directed to a single objective.
These steps are just a summary of everything that you can find in our guidelines how to make your book. Donâ€™t wait any longer. And if you didnâ€™t, but have been struggling to publish your story, make no more mistakesÂ (find examples here).
Make the right decisions and turn your manuscript into the BOOK youâ€™ve been dreaming about for an eternity!