14 reasons why you should publish on Bubok
- -Bubok is a publisher with more than 12 years of experience. Its catalogue is comprised by more than 200 thousand works and more than 10 thousand active authors. We carry out personalized publishing projects for authors.
- Bubok, being a publisher, edits, publishes, sells and distributes its books at all bookstores and digital platforms. The books that are edited and published by Bubok are offered not only on its website, but also, throughout our whole network of associated sales channels. You can view all of them here. You will find global sales channels such as, Amazon, Casa del Libro, Apple Books o Barnes and Noble.
- -Bubok sells its works at all physical bookstores in Spain directly and also, through distributors. As well as, at bookstores in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, the United States or United Kingdom and Portugal.
- Bubok possesses a powerful editorial team comprised of expert editors in independent edition, designers, proofreaders, and other necessary personnel to ensure the appropriate development of all editorial work.
- -Bubok is available in France, Portugal, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina. In those countries we have working teams, sales and local printing.
- -Bubok carries out personalized publishing projects. We listen to the author, get to know his/her project and then we set out the most interesting publishing proposal for their work.
- -Bubok advises its authors. It has an author service team, as well as a customer service. This team, provides support for any question or issue that they authors might face whilst using the website. The readers that buy books from our authors will receive their orders after 48/72 hours. Any inconvenient that might arise will be resolved by our logistics team.
Publish NowClick Here
- -Bubok authors only have to worry about collect their revenues and continue writing. Bubok takes care of all the necessary management: from shipping orders to dispatching your withholding certificate for your tax return. Bubok carries out a complete editorial work.
- -Bubok authors receive 80% of the revenues and have a private panel at their disposal where they can view the evolution of their sales and the channels where they come from. You can view all information related to the collection and management of royalties here.
- Bubok instructs its authors. We offer free formative workshops online on various topics, not only related to edition but also, topics of interest for authors relating to their professional development or personal life. In our events website you will be able to view all of them.
- -Bubok promotes its authors. Takes part in events to make its authors and their works known, such as, at the Madrid Book Fair. We have a space for our authors to present their works and also, for that purpose, we sign agreements with other bookstores, like, for instance, Casa del Libro. Moreover, Bubok's books and therefore, their authors, reach press coverage. Here, you can check our latest press appearances. Bubok, also, provides its authors with all the tools it possesses to carry out their marketing strategies.
- -Bubok is a pioneering publisher. Thanks to Bubok, independent authors can request a copyright deposit and hence, that their works can be found at the storeroom of the National Library. In 2019, Bubok managed to give independent authors a chance to participate, for the first time, in the Madrid Book Fair.
- -Bubok works jointly with the most important institutions. We have signed agreements for the sale and distribution of virtually all Ministries, we also work side by side with the Cervantes Institute and with the Madrid Stock exchange, as well as other institutions you can view here.
- -Bubok possesses prestigious authors. In our catalogue we also present our influencer authors. They are the authors that as a result of their occupation, have accomplished a substantial amount of followers regarding their personal branding.